Vintage Market Days Southern Nevada
It is that time of year again and With Love & Co. will have its entire mobile store stocked with your “must have” body products at Vintage Market Days – Fall 2018. This event is a bi-annual event and features some of the very best in vintage-inspired original art, antiques, clothing, jewelry, outdoor furnishings and of course, the best body products store in the valley – With Love & Co. With Love will be there with a huge booth and have plenty of sales people giving out free samples of healing balm and more. As well, I am sure the harrowing story that started With Love is sure to be told a thousand times and will inspire many that have looked into the face of a tragic moment.
The show is held twice a year and runs for a 3 days; Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The people start lining up early on Friday and continue to flow in until the completion of the event on Sunday at 5 pm. Last years event had an verified attendance of 10,000. This years event promises to be much larger and currently has over 19,000 RSVPs and that number continues to grow. You will see an amazing array of products, vendors booths and an astonishing collection of vintage items. It is arguably the best showing in Las Vegas of antiques, art, creative passions and more.
A must see event, you can find out more information on our events page and also on the Facebook vintage markets days page. Will we see you there? Hoping so. When you come mention this post and the coupon “Holidays 2018” for 10% off of your purchase.
See you there. s&t
Things to do
While there are many many things to do in Vegas, and obviously the night life is second to non in the world, the day time festivities are pretty good to. Within 50 miles (easily done in an hour) you have the mountains, Hoover Dam, Ghost towns, and numerous city local things. One in particular that people enjoy is checking out the different Farmer Markets in Las Vegas.
Just like the community markets in the various cities across the country and the village markets in Europe, the Farmers Markets provide a unique look at the culture and the local neighborhoods. It also provides a personal view of the many vendors and shops throughout the communities.
Some of our favorites are listed here:
- Las Vegas Farmers Market – Downtown Summerlin (Open Saturdays)
- This is a very unique, fairly modern market and is in the center of the downtown Summerlin mall. The vendors vary and all offer a unique part of Las Vegas. It has good music and the site itself provides some entertainment. Vendors to look for are #Rod’s Produce Market, #C&D Honey, #With Love LV Booth and many others.
- Las Vegas Farmers Market – Bruce Trent Park (Open Wednesday
- This market is much more community related and has a very family feel to it. Not only are the vendors great (cookies, beef jerky, Truck food, Kettle corn, and more), the market is in the park and there are families and kids playing in the grass, the water park, and the sand. Very nice place to go and have a intimate family picnic and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Downtown 3rd Farmers Market – (Open Fridays)
- This market is close to the “old part” of Vegas and offers a large number of vendors and thus a great variety. It is busy, but doesn’t quite have the feel that some of the other markets do. However, the number of vendors make up for the relaxed feel of the others. It feels like a shoppers paradise.